Ceramic Bead Unglazed - Donut Pendant
Use these bisque (unglazed) ceramic beads to create larger silver beads - without using up your silver clay!
Paint the beads with layers (2 to 4) of silver paste, leave to dry, and then fire in a kiln. You’ll be left with a silver bead with a clay core, but without the weight or cost of solid silver!
Here’s just a few techniques you can use to decorate your beads:
- Decorate or cover with Art Clay Silver Paste, then fire in a kiln
- Cover with Polymer clay, then fire in the oven
- Decorate with ceramic glazes, and fire in a kiln
- Coat flat beads with Efcolor powder, then bake in an Efcolor stove or an oven
- Paint with enamel paint
- Paint with acrylic paint
- Decoupage with paper and Modpodge
- Glue rhinestones and glitter - great for kids!
The possibilities are endless!
Dimensions: 38mm Diameter