Very easy to use. No sifter so I put a nylon pop sock over the end and that works fine. The candle holders came off the base too. Mix gum Arabic with the powder and you can paint directly to the metal. Endless combinations for easy beautiful items.
Everything you need to get started with Efcolor cold enamels - perfect for beginners!
This kit includes:
* 1x Efcolor Stove Set - this clever little stove is designed for baking Efcolor cold enamels and only uses tea lights to heat it up. Rather than switching on your kichten oven for only a few little pieces, use this oven instead - save both time and electricity. Also perfect if you have a kitchen oven with a built in fan which can blow away the enamel powder! Included in this set: stove, 3x tea lights, 1x firing plate, 1x firing stand, 1x tweezers, 2x U-shaped bars (holds your piece whilst sifting the powder on).
* 1x Efcolor Tool Set -Extra tools, great for helping to bake your creations. Included in this pack: 1 x large U-strip, 1 x small U-strip, firing stand and a spatula.
* At least 5x Copper Blanks - These blanks make a perfect base for the Efcolor enamels. This will be a random selection from our full range of copper blanks. Click here to view the full range.
* 5x 10ml Enamel Colours - Efcolor enamel powders are fired at just 150ºC, so there is no need for a specialist kiln. They can be baked in your home oven, or use the specially designed Efcolor Tea Light Stove. *This primary colour set includes: 1x Black, 1x White, 1x Red, 1x Dark Blue, and 1x Yellow.
* 5x Small Sieve Tops - fit on top of your 10ml Efcolor enamel pots to turn then into shakers, making application easy. Simply pop on top of your bottle and it helps to sift out the powder nice and evenly.
Click here to view our full range of enamel colours.