The latest Foredom Micro Motor. The Brushless Micro Motor Kit is perfect if you prefer to have a comfortable, less cumbersome handpiece, without sacrificing power and speed. It gives you a smooth running high torque, at all speeds.
This motor is brushless - it uses long-lasting ball bearings instead of brushes, so you will never need to change any brushes!
It’s ideal for all sorts of varied applications, using at low, medium, and high speeds (1,000 to 50,000 RPMs):
- Low speeds offer extra control and power for stone setting and milling
- Medium speeds are great for using for wood and acrylics - effortless and fast stock removal!
- High speeds provide smooth, clean, and precise detailing in metal and wood. Also great for for cutting, grinding, finishing, texturing and polishing.
- Simple twist release action for swapping burrs and bits
- Comes with two collets; installed 2.3mm (3/32”) and a 3mm (1/8”)
- Use the dial control to set a precise speed. Can also set a maximum speed for more control whilst using the foot control
- Can be switched between 115-230V
- Choose between dial or foot control
- Forward or reverse
- Sealed housing eliminates dust, noise and vibration
- Built-in overload protection
Two Year Limited Warranty
- Control box with digital LED display
- Variable speed foot pedal
- Handpiece with 2.35mm (3/32”) collet installed
- 3mm (1/8”) additional collet
- Handpiece cradle - to rest handpie
- Handpiece holder - to rest headpiece on control box
- Storage tray on control box
- Wrenches for changing collets
- Extra fuse
Maximum torque: 8N/cm or 11.3oz/inch
Maximum 160 Watts
Input: 115-250V, 50/60 Hz, 250 W
Dimensions of motor: 15.2cm (6˝) L x 20.3cm (8˝) W x 10.8cm (4 1/4˝) H. With a 182.3cm (6 foot) power cord.
Dimensions of handpiece: 16.5cm (6 1/2˝) long. It is 2.85cm (1 1/8˝) diameter at thickest end and 1.27cm (1/2˝) diameter at nosecone. the handpiece comes with a 152cm (5 foot) long cord, giving you freedom to move around.