We LOVE this little portable micro motor! If you've taken a class with Wanaree Tanner, we're pretty sure you've seen her use it (and we bet you're smitten too....).
It's a portable little micromotor, which is a bit like carrying a flexshaft in your bag. Charge it up, and it'll last you for hours. You can polish, engrave, carve - it can do anything you would do with a flex-shaft, Dremel or other rotary tool.
Take it to classes, craft shows (live demonstrations - always a great way to draw visitors to your stand), and on your travels in case you want to do some work... You can also use it plugged in, for continuous work.
Control unit with built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery features a digital RPM display at the top that makes it easy to monitor speed as you work. The dial on the front adjusts speed from 0 - 30,000 RPM.
- Run time is approximately 5 hours, depending on what work you do and the speed you use. It takes about 2-3 hours to charge the battery.
- Perfect for users who work at multiple stations, or for signing/personalizing work pieces at craft and outdoor fairs when no power is available.
- Handpiece (motor) is small and lightweight but has plenty of power for fine detailing, polishing and even grinding on metal, wood, glass and many other materials. Its fan cooled, brush type continuous duty motor runs cool and vibration-free. It has permanently lubricated, shielded ball bearings that require no additional lubrication.
- The handpiece has a twist release rotary type collet for easy changes of 2.35mm (3/32).
- Collets can be installed and changed. Consider Collet Adapters, that step down collet sizes without having to switch out a collet, for handpieces with 1/8 collets.
Two Year Limited Warranty
- Main body - control box with rechargeable battery
- Handpiece MH-130 with 2.35mm (3/32") collet installed
- Charger/Adapter with UK 3-pin plug - CE marked
- Handpiece Cradle
- Spare pair of motor brushes
- Collet Changing Wrenches
Control Unit with Built-in Rechargeable Battery
2-34 Wide, 1-14 Deep, 5-14 Tall, 9.77 oz.
Output: DC 12V/1.2A
Front: Speed Control Dial
Top: Handpiece Connector Port, 2-Digit RPM Display, LED Indicator Lights: Optional On/Off Foot Switch in use, Rotational Direction, Battery Charging, and Overload Protection Circuitry
Side Panels: On/Off Button, Adapter/Charger Connector Port, Forward/Reverse Button, Optional Foot Switch Connector Port, On/Off Foot Switch (Optional) Button
Specifications: 5 Long, 1/2 Diameter at grip, 7/8 at motor, 6.46 oz/183g, Cord Length: 59DC12V/1.2A, 4.11 in.- oz or 29mNm or 25W Max Torque or Watt Output
The handpiece is small and lightweight yet has plenty of power for fine detailing, polishing and even grinding on metal, wood, glass and many other materials. Its fan cooled, brush type continuous duty motor runs cool and vibration-free. It has permanently lubricated, shielded ball bearings that require no additional lubrication. The hand piece has a twist release rotary type collet for easy changes of 3/32 or 1/8 shank burs, depending on collet installed.
Specifications: 14.8v 1,800mAh
Charging Time: 3 hours, Working Time: 5 hours
Specifications: Input: 110-240 Volt, 50/60hz, Output: DC18V/1.8A