Bumpon cushions are used with the JoolTool system to enhance the performance and longevity if any abrasive.
Place them between the backing disc and any finer grade abrasive, like Trizact and Diamond, or Micro-finishing films. The 3M Bumpon™ aerospace-grade polyurethane material gives the abrasive some extra space to “fall into” and brings vibration to a strict minimum while working.
It gives you a smoother grind and a refined polish, and add a shock-absorption effect which makes them a must-have for cabbing stones, polishing rounded or domed shapes, shaping polymer clay with Trizact or Diamond abrasives.
For sharpening edges on tools, it acts like a dampener so you can smoothly grind and shape contours and edges without vibration.
3M™ Bumpon™ Features:
- Excellent skid-resistance due to high coefficient of friction
- Excellent resistance to marring or staining *
- Long ageing resiliency – will not crack or harden *
- Excellent Cushioning properties
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Vibration and shock dampening
- Easy application with Pressure-Sensitive-Adhesive backing (PSA)
* Resulting from a urethane composition which contains no plasticisers
Choose from a pack of 1, 3, or 9.