Create unique jewellery at home with this versatile and exciting medium!
Julia Rai is an award-winning artist, teacher and writer well known in the international metal clay community. Her work has featured in a wide
range of publications and she writes regularly for print magazines and online publications.
A great reference for metal clay beginners, this book includes:
* Introduction to the simple tools needed to work with metal clay, avoiding expensive equipment
* Full instruction to every stage of the process, with seventeen step-by-step tutorials
* Techniques include making beads, rings, earrings and pendants, setting stones, and working with glass and metal clay
* Various types of embellishment are covered, as well as using textures, stencils and cutters to create jewellery
* Each chapter features a troubleshooting section advising on how to avoid mistakes or rectify problems