Milliput is a versatile manipulative two-part epoxy putty which can be used for almost anything! It is pliable and easily shaped after mixing, and sets rock hard in 2-3 hours.
Here's a few applications to name a few:
- Jewellery making
- Casting and mould making
- Restoration and repair
- Adhere to, seal or bond metals, wood, plastics, glass, tile, brick, cement, etc
- Fill dents and scores in metal, plastic, wood, or fibreglass
- Underwater applications
- DIY repairs - plumbing, automotive, marine
How to use:
- Take equal sized amounts from each stick, and blend together by rolling, kneading and folding around 30 times until the colour is uniform and streak-free.
- It can then be manipulated like modelling clay, and used as needed.
- The Milliput will go rock hard in 2-3 hours at normal room temperature, and will not shrink.
- Once set, it can be turned, sawn, drilled, tapped, filed, sandpapered, painted, or cellulose sprayed.
To create a colour of your choice, you can:
- Blend different milliput colours together
- Mix a small amount of powder pigment (so that the mixture doesn't become too dry and crumbly)
- Liquid colourings, like enamel paints, oil paints, spirit based-dyes or pigments can also be used to colour Milliput, but liquids or pastes may be difficult to introduce into the putty. Small quantities should be used to avoid creating a very wet mix that may be difficult to mix.
Please note: Milliput may cause an allergic skin reaction.
Milliput has a storage life of approximately 2 years when stored in cool, dry conditions. Place unused epoxy putty in polythene bags and re-seal. Storage at high temperatures or high humidity may reduce shelf life.
Standard Milliput in Yellow-Grey colour.
Size: 113.4g (4oz)