MoldMaster System Kit
From the makers of Bead Builders, the Magic Hinge Box, and Ring Makers - we now have their newest invention - The MoldMaster!
The Mold Master is an ultra precise mounting system, making it possible to create repeatable shapes with ease and precision.
The System Kit can be used with the MoldMaster Inserts (available separately here), which enable you to make shapes for toggles, chain links, or on their own as charms! It works in sandwiched layers, similar to the Bead and Bail builders.
How to use
- Remove the top of the System Kit, leaving a base.
- Place one half of your chosen insert onto the base face up.
- Roll out your chosen clay, and trim excess.
- Place the rolled piece of clay onto the insert, making sure the clay covers the whole design.
- Put the other half of your chosen insert onto the clay face down.
- Then add the top piece of the system back on, face down.
- Ensure all pins are in place, and add pressure with a G-Clamp for extra pressure.
- Layers should be as follows: system bottom, toggle insert, rolled clay, toggle insert, system top.
- Wait until clay is dry, then take apart and gently remove the piece.
- Refine as needed.
Size: 51 x 51 x 21mm