Padico Silicone Moulding Compound.
Make your own moulds for clays and resin!
How to use:
- Use the scoop to measure equal parts of the compound (ensure the scoop is clean before each use to avoid cross-contamination).
- Mix together for approx. 1 minute, until it becomes one even colour with no streaks.
- Press onto the texture you would like to capture, or press an item into the compound. Make sure there is enough material round the sides and bottom so the object doesn’t press through the compound.
- You can use a flat sheet of perspex or similar to flatten the top and bottom evenly.
- Curing begins after 3 minutes of mixing together, and is fully cured after 30mins.
- To ensure compound has cured, press fingernail into edge of mould. If it leaves an imprint, it may need a little longer as exact curing time can vary.
- Once cured, remove your moulded object, and your mould will be ready to use!
Size: 200g (100g Part A, 100g Part B)
Safety note: use in a ventilated space while wearing protective gloves.
Do not store in direct sunlight.