Resin artwork with rich gold is perfect combination. The color is wonderful and can not compare to any other ink product. This is the best. Shipping is very fast to. England to Norway.
Piñata Alcohol Ink - 14ml
These are highly saturated, fast-drying alcohol inks - add them to any hard surface (like silverclay!) to add vibrant colours to your work. They’re dye-based and acid-free with excellent adhesive properties. Piñata Alcohol Inks are permanent, and totally impervious to water once dry.
Use on silver clay, metal clay, glass, metal, plastic, ceramic, stone, leather, resin, polymer clay, Yupo watercolour paper, sea shells and more to add colour to your work. These inks are for fine arts, faux enamelling effects on metal, scrapbooking, crafts, faux stained glass, card making, faux finishing techniques and staining wood and leather.
You can even accent metal grommets, eyelets and fasteners for truly personalised jewellery findings.
Achieve a variety of effects:
- Mix colours together to create a new shade. Mix with Blanco Blanco to achieve a pastel colour.
- Use crayons and wax for resist effects on surfaces and fabric, creating batik designs.
- Mix Gum Arabic with water to a heavy cream consistency, and paint a design on a hard surface. Then colour wash over the design. Once dry, rub the Gum Arabic away and you will be left with the blank space in amongst the colour.
- Use the Piñata Clean-Up solution to easily remove the ink if you change your mind.
- Drop or brush Claro Extender on top of alcohol ink to create a marbled/stone effect. Claro will also extend the drying and working time, and you can use it to dilute the colour to achieve transparency. The colour will remain shiny.
Safety note: Alcohol inks are flammable and an eye irritant. Keep out of reach of children. Contains denatured alcohol.
Size: 14.78ml (0.5 US fl oz)