We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Hattie's Moisture Mist! It's fantastic for keeping your metal clay pliable, soft, and supple whilst working. It is also THE best product to rejuvenate and reconstitute dry clay, even once totally dry.
The Moisture Mist works with all metal clays, like; Art Clay Silver, Art Clay Silver 950 Sterling, PMC, PMC Sterling, PMC+, PMC Flex, PMC3, and Aussie Clay.
Bring your dried out clay back to life! HattieS™ Moisture Mist™ is excellent for rejuvenating Metal Clay. A little goes a long way.
Use this as you're working, spritz a little on to your clay if you see it cracking. Or spritz on your work surface, and dip your finger in the Moisture Mist and use it to smooth out any small surface cracks you can see appearing.
Use the Moisture Mist to reconstitute clay starting to dry out:
- Roll out the lump of clay into a flat pancake. Place on a little piece of thick (or doubled up) cling film.
- Shake the bottle gently, and spritz a little of HattieS™ Moisture Mist onto the centre of the clay.
- Fold the clay in, upon itself so you contain the moisture inside the clay package. Try to not get anything on the outside of the clay so you don't end up with lots of silver paste inside your cling film.
- Knead gently.
- If needed, repeat steps 1-4 again.
- Wrap the clay up carefully, and let it rest. The resting helps the moisture to go through the entire clay, giving you a homogenous smooth clay. It might need anything from a minute up to an hour depending on how dry it was when you started. The drier the clay was, the longer it will take to rejuvenate.
- Repeat as needed!
Shake bottle gently before use.
Contains: 120ml (4fl oz.)
Bottle size: Approx. 12.5 x 5cm