Padico UV-LED resin with high clarity and hard curing finish.
Ready to use acrylic UV/LED resin that cures in no time under a UV or LED lamp - no mixing required!
The resin has non-yellowing colour protection properties, keeping a crystal clear colour for longer. Once cured, it has a hard and waterproof finish, with high transparency. This resin can be used to cast or coat items.
In a high wattage (36W and above) UV light box, clear gel cures in 2 - 4 minutes (we recommend curing deep items in thin layers at a time).
Works great in silicone and soft plastic moulds - with no stickiness after curing. Use on its own, or embed items such as dried flowers, beads, and more! Easily coat or make fine lines with the nozzle attachments, available here.
LED light (6-9W, 405nm): 30 - 180 seconds
UV light (36W, 365nm): 2 - 4 minutes
- Curing time differs with size, and will be longer when adding dyes. These are the manufacturer’s recommended timings, however we always recommend experimenting beforehand.
- The resin may cure in sunlight, so work in an area away from the sun.
- Keep lid on resin while not working, as it can begin to harden.
- All resin can eventually yellow over time.
- Store in cool and dry place out of sunlight, storage temperature 0℃ - 25℃. Use as soon as possible after opening.
Made in Japan