Foredom Anvil Point Kit, 6pc for use with hammer handpieces
Use this assortment of anvil points with a Hammer handpiece for stone setting (it is ideal for pushing those extra thick and chunky stone bezels closed), surface texturing (the pointed tip gives a lovely deep stippled texture design), and other decorative work. Never again worry about aching wrists, let the hammer action do the work for you!
These heat treated steel anvil points are made to the finest specifications and finished with a black oxide. When stone setting, work with your motor set at a slow speed to give yourself control over the hammer action.
What's in the kit?
- HP10171 Ball Nose 2.35mm dia. (3/32″)
- HP10172 Fine Point 0.4mm dia. (.015″)
- HP10173 Square 2.35mm (3/32″)
- HP10175 Cylinder 6mm dia. (7/32″)
- HP10176 Rectangle 2.35mm x 4.8mm (3/32″ x 3/16″)
- HP10179 Bezel Rocker 8mm x 1.6mm (5/16″ x 1/16″)
- Wrench pin
- All set in a plastic burr holder with clear lid.
Compatible with all H.15 Foredom Handpieces, as well as Foredom micromotor hammer handpiece HPMH-011.
These anvil points must be used at a maximum speed of 0-5,000 RPMs/0-5,000 strokes per minute.
Fits standard 3mm threads and 1/8-48 US.