Welcome to the fabulous world of metal clay and jewellery making!
Just click on the links below to view downloadable & printable pdfs that you can refer back to time and time again. If you're missing something, let us know.
- What is Silver Clay?
- First Time With Art Clay? - Hints & Tips for Beginners
- Art Clay Types - The Range Explained
- What tools do I need to get started?
- Art Clay Drying Chart - Recommended Drying Times for all the Art Clay Types
- Art Clay Firing Chart - Recommended Firing Times for all the Art Clay Silver Types
- Firing Art Clay Silver with a torch or on a gas hob/gas stove
- Tell me more about how to polish my metal clay!
- Antiquing Your Silver - Everything You Need To Know About Liver of Sulphur!
- Ring Making - Useful Information & Size Conversion Chart
- How to use the Moulding Compound
- Accent Gold for Silver - Petra's Additional Instructions
- UV Resin - How, Why & When?
- Crushed Mineral Accents - What Are They, and How Do I Use Them?
- How to make a single sliding knot for necklaces, bracelets, and anklets.
- How to use Photopolymer Plates
- How to use Inkless Papers & Wipes
- How to reconstitute silver clay
- How to use the Bead Builders - full step by step tutorial
- Foredom for jewellers booklet - how do I choose the right pendant motor?
- Foredom Podcast - join Petra as she chats to Jessica from Jeweller's Academy about picking the right Foredom
- Heart of Silver Kit Product Test in Making Jewellery Magazine
- Efcolor Cold Enamels Product Test in Making Jewellery Magazine