Polish your work in no time with the small but powerful Foredom Bench Lathe.
The Foredom Bench Lathe has a high torque, permanent magnet motor that is extremely quiet and smooth running. The cast iron base has mounting holes and suction cup feet for a secure hold on your work surface. Comes with precision machined Tapered Spindles for holding buffs and wheels up to 10.1cm (4″) in diameter.
Use polishing buffs and bristle wheels, as well as connecting a shaft with handpiece for more intricate handheld work. The Foredom Dust Collector Hood (sold separately) makes a great addition, while sitting alongside the lathe, to collect any dust or excess material being removed.
- 1/6 horsepower, high torque motor
- Speed Range: 500-7,000 rpm
- Motor shaft diameter: 0.8cm (5/16”)
- Height: 12.7cm (5-1/8″), Width: 13″ between spindles
- Weight: 3.4kg (7.5 lbs)
- 230 Volt, 200 Watts (continuous rating), 3 Amp, 50 Hz, CSA Certified
Includes a 2 Year limited manufacturer warranty.