Foredom H.8D Slim Style Handpiece with Duplex Spring - the super slim design makes it the best handpiece for getting into tight and narrow areas. Comes with 1/8" & 3/32" Collets.
The H8D is a super-slim collet handpiece with a Duplex Spring from Foredom. It has a chuck guard which you slide back when you are changing burrs.
It has pre-lubricated ball bearings that doesn't require any additional lubrication. The handle has a hatched areas to help with grip.
- Foredom H.8D Slim Style Handpiece with duplex spring
- 2 x collets: 1/8” and 2.3mm (3/32”) pre-installed
- Sliding guard for changing burs
- Key tip
- Pin and Chuck Wrench for changing collets and accessories, with chain to keep them together.
Duplex springs are subject to breakage and are NOT covered by warranty. They are made of special steel, double wound tubular construction with a protective flexible spring cover. Replacement springs (HP76) are available and can be installed by the user. Foredom recommend that only experienced users of flex shaft tools consider purchasing this style handpiece. For most users, the “straight” handpiece (H.15) is the preferable solution. Has a standard key tip connection to standard key tip shafts ONLY.
- 238mm (9 3/8″) Long
- A very slim 17mm (5/8″) Wide.
- Weighs 147g (5.2 oz).