I should confess I bought this to get the machine, I don't do polymer clay. For the non professional user this is a bit of an investment so why do it? It's small and can be left on the bench, build quality seems excellent. The range of abrasives and polishes is large, and changing heads takes just seconds, it appears to do everything. And its possible to watch the grind or polish move over the work-piece through the slots, even without Anie's black sharpie trick. I'm very pleased with it and glad I bought it
Do you want to take your resin and polymer clay work to a professional level? This kit is perfect for shaping and polishing your resin casts and polymer clay pieces from start to finish. Even domed and rounded shapes are a breeze for this machine!
This kit makes it a breeze to get your projects to showcase-quality finishes. No more hand filing or melting your pieces with old buffers… You’ll stay clean, cool and safe with the JoolTool!
- JOOLTOOL™ System Machine with metal body (please note not USB version)
- 3 x SEE-THRU™ Backpads (Slotted, so translucent when in use. Use with See-Thru Abrasives)
- 2 x 3M™ Cushion Pads (For use with Micro Finishing Film™ and Trizact™ abrasives)
- 3M™ Microfinishing Film™ 15 Micron (For shaping and replacing hand filing)
- 3M™ Microfinishing Film™ 9 Micron (For finalising shape and pre-polishing)
- 3M™ 3″ Radial Brush: Pumice (4-ply thickness – Pink Colour. For cleaning up before polishing hard-to-reach areas, crevices, detailed reliefs, etc.)
- Jooltool SEE-THRU™ felt disc (High quality felt produces professional polishes)
- 3-inch “Fluffy” Buffing wheel (High quality cotton wheel produces a high lustre shine)
- Power adapter with UK three pin plug
PROFESSIONAL RESULTS … NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
The JoolTool is infinitely upgradeable. There are many accessories available, including flexshafts, tools for metal, wood, glass, and resin. See our products section for more details.
The “X” is the newest generation of the trusted JOOLTOOL, a multi-functional sharpener, polisher, grinder and lapidary system. It uses industrial 3M PSA abrasives, mounted on patented slotted discs which become translucent as they spin. This unique design lets you see the surface being ground, polished or sharpened in real-time as you're working on it. This visibility extends all the way to the edge of the abrasive disc, free from restricting rings or appendages. The JOOLTOOL System is available in kits and can be configured for any project with additional accessories such as a Tool Rest or Flex Shaft attachment.