JoolTool Anie’s Wool Felt Polishing Set in 3”
This polishing set is Anie’s favourite - the creator of JoolTool!
Use it for the final stage of polishing. It will last for ages, and it can be trued as and when needed. This is a superior quality felt that is used in final polishing work. Its medium density allows for super flat polishes yet still permits minimal contouring. It has a super long life and can be easily trued as needed.
For best results, use it with the JOOLTOOL™ polishing compound.
What can I use it for?
- Jewellery - excellent for finishing silver, brass, gold, stainless steel and even platinum! It can achieve a super flat shiny polish without taking away edges and detailed work.
- Automotive: polish flat surfaces, handles, emblems, valves, and electrical connectors - or anywhere you need a super high polish.
- Woodworking: polish up carving tools, carving tools, and even the smallest of V-tools. Use with a strong polishing compound to polish harder tool steels like tungsten carbide.
- DIY and Hobbies: polish tarnished antiques, toys, ornaments, etc.
Material: Fine wool from New Zealand
- Polishing felt disc 10.2cm (4”)
- Back pad (disc already mounted)
- Polishing Compound Bar