NEW! JoolTool - MetalSmithing Kit with Clear Hood Visor
The JoolTool MetalSmithing kit handles everything from cleaning up bezels to high polish or satin finishes on metals. This kit includes an exclusive combination of metalworking abrasives including three Scratch-Erasers and the Inside-Ring Mandrel Kit! Use it on almost any metal including: gold, silver, platinum, stainless steel, aluminium, brass, copper, etc.
This kit is perfect for all user levels as it makes quick work out of many of the jobs facing a jewellery maker, from tidying up bezels to smoothing the inside of rings, or from cleaning up casting to getting a high polish or satin finishes.
Reshape and finish almost any metal including: gold, silver, platinum, stainless steel, aluminum, brass, and copper. To work on high carbon metals, like tungsten carbide and silicon carbide, Anie recommends you also get the Add-On kit also used for working on hard stones: Lapidary Hard & Soft Stone Add-On Kit
JOOLTOOL is the ultimate power tool. Whilst compact, it is versatile enough to virtually replace an entire workshop of tools, and so intuitive and easy to use that it becomes like en extension of yourself.
Finish work quickly and with little effort. Get any finish you desire: matte, satin, high polish and everything in between. Smooth and burnish bezels without removing metal using the incredibly long-lasting 3M scratch eraser technology. Use the ring mandrel kit to sand and polish the inside of rings, bracelets or work outer curves to get clean lines and beautiful finishes.
- From bezel shaping to high polishing and many satin-finishing options, this kit has the best combination of abrasives.
- Use it on almost any metal, including; gold, silver, platinum, stainless steel, aluminium, brass, copper, and more.
- Restore and polish up metalworking hammers quickly and easily.
- Smooth and burnish your work without losing and precious metal.
- Sand and polish the inside of bangles and rings.
- Take raw castings to a clean, finished piece.
- Use the 3M Radial Brush for a brushed, satin or polished finish on silver, copper, and bronze.
The JOOLTOOL will replace hand filing and polishing work, and make shaping and polishing a breeze. Whilst we (and you) will probably use this mostly for our jewellery making, you can also use it to take old scratched metal, antiques, and even car parts to a high lustre in minutes! What took hours of work will now take you minutes to complete.
This is the latest version of the trusted JOOLTOOL - it comes with two USB sockets on the back, ideal for adding spot LED lights. Your machine will also come with the Clear Hood Cover Visor ready to be mounted.
The JoolTool MetalSmithing Kit includes:
- JOOLTOOL™ System (Machine body - this is the latest version with USB sockets on the back for fitting work lights)
- Clear protective hood visor with attachments, ready to fit
- 6 x SEE-THRU™ Backpads
- 2 x 3M™ Cushion pad (Mounted between the backpad and abrasive, for working on rounded or domed objects)
- 3M™ Purple Ceramic™ Abrasive 120 Grit
- 3M™ Purple Ceramic™ Abrasive 220 Grit
- 3M™ Scotch-Brite™ EXL Scratch Eraser Disc - Medium
- 3M™ Scotch-Brite™ EXL Scratch Eraser Disc - Fine
- 3M™ Scotch-Brite™ EXL Scratch Eraser Disc - Very Fine
- 3M™ Scrubby Texturing Wheel Fine (3”)
- 3M™ Radial Brush 3-inch diameter Green (1 Mic. grade, 4-ply)
- SEE-THRU™ Felt polishing disc
- 3-inch “Fluffy” Buffing wheel
- 3M™ Vetrap™ Protective Finger Wrap
- JOOLTOOL Polishing Compound
- Ring-Mandrel Kit with:
- 1 Ring Mandrel pre-mounted with Polishing Felt
- 1 Blank Quick-Swap Ring Mandrel
- 1 Ceramic grinding abrasive
- JOOLTOOL Instructional Booklet (User Guide)
- JOOLTOOL Power Adapter and UK 3-pin Cord Set
- BONUS! JOOLTOOL Tool Rest – Patented Multi-Functional Tool Rest for Chisel and Drill Bit Sharpening with Adjustable Angles.
The JoolTool is infinitely upgradeable so you can add new accessories any time they become available. The wide range of abrasives lets you tackle any material and achieve any finish you desire. Using other discs and pads from the wide range of accessories you can work with enamels, glass, polymer clay, and resin, or reshape and sharpen tools, drill bits, knives, gouges, and chisels.
Input Voltage: 100V~240V
Input Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz
Speed: Variable 0-5,000 RPM
Note: Actual speed may depend on current and load.