Foredom Dust Collector with Cyclone and Collection Chamber
Perfect for any jewellery making studio, wood worker, dental work space or lab that creates harmful dust and debris. Super simple to use and ideal for anyone wanting to ensure they're working in a clean and safe environment.
Foredom’s variable speed MADC20 dust collector is whisper quiet at 52dbA whilst still maintaining a powerful suction at 115CFM. The cyclone with polycarbonate collection chamber pre-filters 99% of all debris and the HEPA filter eliminates 99.98% of debris up to 0.3micron.
This quality-built single-station unit has casters for easy portability. It is simple to use and basically maintenance free.
Great as a stand alone unit for collecting dust from grinding, polishing, deburring and sanding wood, metal, die stone, plaster and many other materials, and can also be combined with Foredom's Dust Collector Hood, and the Foredom Filter Hood.
Note - this extractor is suitable for working with dry materials only.
- Powder coated cyclone dust collector with collection chamber
- Remote switch box with 9 feet cable allows you to power on dust collector without having to use the main power switch on unit. Has PSA backing for positioning in convenient location near your work.
- Remote cord for connecting and powering on the MALC15 Lighted Work Chamber
- 6 feet power cord with UK 3-pin plug
- 5 feet vacuum hose assembly
- 2 HEPA Filters. Filter has a 16 Merv Rating, 99.8% of all particles 0.3 micron and larger
- Variable speed suction power: Up to 115CFM (cubic feet/minute)
- HEPA filter eliminates 99.98% of debris up to 0.3micron
- Operating sound volume 52 dbA (decibels)
- 220-230 Volt / 3.2 Amp
- Weight: 13.5kg
- Two years warranty
- Hose length 1.5m
- How diameter: 6cm
Dimensions: 50 x 40 x 40cm (H x W x D)
Cyclone Height: 45 x 20cm (H x W)