Create Recklessly Artist Concrete by Robert Dancik
This is innovative yet simple method for making stunning jewellery, sculptures, wall artwork and more!
Not like the concrete we're used to this specially formulated powder creates a final product that is lighter than stone, resin, or metal! Once cured it can be drilled, filed to size sanded and polished.
How to use based on a mould 1.5 x 1.5 x 0.25":
- You will need:- 1 tablespoon concrete powder, 1/2 teaspoon cool tap water and if desired 1/16 teaspoon of pigment.
- Start by mixing the concrete and pigment if you have one. Then mix in the water. To thicken the medium add 2-3 extra drops of water.
- Place into your mould within 5 minutes for the best results. Allow the concrete to cure for at least one hour.
Scan the QR code on the lid of the product for further instructions or watch the video in the tab above.
- Specially formulated making it fantastic for jewellery making!
- Lighter than stone, resin and metal.
- Strong and easy to use - just add water!
- Sets in minutes and cures in about an hour.
- It can be poured or moulded, coloured and embedded with pretty much anything!
- Non toxic and no toxic odours.
8 ounce (226g) pot.
It is recommended to wear a dust mask whilst using.