The perfect alternative to wire brushes. These versatile 3M™ Scotch-Brite™ brushes are excellent on any metal & wood for sanding, cleaning, texturizing and polishing. Use these 3″ brushes on any metal & wood for sanding, cleaning, texturizing and polishing. Polish jewelry and necklaces, satin finish watch bands & bracelets, car parts, sand wood and a whole lot more!
Automotive applications: Clean valve covers, satin finish metal, polish chrome without compound. clean tarnished alloy wheels, remove baked-on paint, rust, etc.
Jewelry applications: Ideal uses include jewelry polishing, satin finishing watch bands & bracelets, even polishing necklaces & chains!
Woodworking applications: deburring turning tools and serrated knives, cleaning wood carvings, removing “fuzzies” from freshly cut wood, etc.
Home improvement & Hobby applications: Clean rust & tarnish from golf clubs, clean lime & oxidation from metal shower doors & much more.
They require minimal pressure and easily conform to tight areas, crevices and contoured parts. Minerals embedded in their flexible thermoplastic composition replace the need for any rouge or compound. Use dry, no water needed.
Included in kit is one of each of the following brushes - all 6-ply and 3" diameter:
- 3M™ Radial Bristle Polishing Brush (80 Grit – Yellow) - This one is a tough worker. It will remove paint, clean up rust, sand wood, and give a very coarse brushed finish to any metal.
- 3M™ Radial Bristle Polishing Brush (120 Grit – White/Grey) - This is a tough worker. It will give a medium-coarse brushed finish to any metal, remove thin paint, clean up rust, sand wood.
- 3M™ Radial Bristle Polishing Brush (220 Grit – Red/Maroon) - Another tough worker! It will clean metal castings, and give a medium brushed texture to any metal, remove thin paint, clean up light rust, and sand wood.
- 3M™ Radial Bristle Polishing Brush (400 Grit – Blue) - A great worker. It will give a fine brushed texture (similar to Rolex watch bands). Also masks scratches with a fine brushed finish. Great for giving a distinctive look to silver metal clay pieces. It will also remove clear coats and thin paint, clean up fine rust, and finely sand wood.
- 3M™ Radial Bristle Polishing Brush (6 Micron – Peach/Beige) - Awesome brush which will pre-polish any metal (great for starting to restore polish from a brushed finish), remove light scratches on metal and even wood varnish. It's ideal for removing burrs on turning tools and other sharp edges.
- 3M™ Radial Bristle Polishing Brush (1 Micron – Green) - This is Anie's favourite brush! It polishes almost any metal WITHOUT compounds! Will also polish Rhodium-plated pieces without harm! It can remove minute scratches & liven up the shine without ruining the “brings-back-memories” dings & nicks on your cherished jewelry. It’s also ideal for removing burrs on turning tools and other sharp edges. Try it on wood varnish too. It's amazing!
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Sanding & Polishing Copper Metal Clay on the JOOLTOOL
Anie, our CEO, demonstrates how to polish a piece of Copper Me...
Sand and Polish Copper Metal Clay on the JOOLTOOL - Flat Piece
Anie, our CEO, demonstrates how to polish a piece of Copper AR...
How to remove rust with 3M 80 Grit Radial Brush (Yellow)
A quick demo of what the 80 grit (yellow) 3M™ Scotch-Brite™ Ra...