Can't fault the service from Metalclay. Very fast and efficient despatch and delivery, even with the current problems other suppliers are having. I've only used my Foredom a few times so far, but I'm very impressed with how quiet it is even when it's running at full speed. The speed pedal is taking a little get used to but I'm sure I'll get there with practice. I'm using it for wood carving so I've needed to buy some adduonal burrs but the handpiece in this kit takes a wide range. My only quibble would be the storage carousel because the holes will only take the bit's with a 2mm ish shank, so most of my burrs won't fit. Overall very happy and pleased with the excellent service. Thanks
Foredom's most popular SR motor and H30 handpiece in a great kit! Everything you need to get to work grinding, deburring, carving, sanding, cleaning, buffing, and polishing on virtually every type of material. Includes a motor, speed control, handpiece and accessories in one pre-packaged, convenient kit with the great flexible H30 handpiece!
Foredom is the leading manufacturer of flexible shaft tools within the jewellery making industry, setting the standard in quality, power and performance.
- Series SR Motor: 230 Volt CE Compliant Kit includes Foredom's most popular and best motor for general use. The 1/6 HP, ball bearing, hang-up SR motor runs in forward and reverse at speeds up to 18,000 RPM. It comes equipped with a bale for hanging, and the standard 39" long key tip inner shafting for connecting to any of Foredom's interchangeable handpieces.
- Q - Why is the label red rather than blue - is this a fake?!
- A - No, the label is red to show it is a UK 230 voltage motor, rather than a US voltage. Any Foredom hanging motor you buy in Europe SHOULD have a red label. If it is blue it is designed for 110V (or possibly even a fake replica brand of dubious quality)!
- Varied speed foot pedal C.FCT-21CE: Foredom's CE Compliant foot operated speed control. It has solid state electronics and comes in a heavy duty plastic housing with an extra wide design.
- Handpiece H.30: Foredom's most popular general purpose handpiece. It features a 3-jaw, geared chuck which can take accessories of a wide range of sizes, from 0 - 3.90mm (0-5/32"). Accessory changes are easy with this handpiece, simply open the jaw using the supplied chuck key.
- Accessory Kit: A 42 piece assortment of metal working accessories including various shapes, sizes and grits of Satin Finishers, Bristle and Brass Cup, Wheel & End Brushes, Scotch-BriteTM Radial Bristle Discs, High Speed Steel Fluted Engraving Burs, Rubber Bonded Abrasive Wheel and Disc, Purple Ceramic Sanding Bands, Screw and Rubber Drum Mandrels, V Stone and Unitised Points, and Platinum White Polishing Compound. *Please note: Foredom reserves the right to make substitutions with comparable accessories when necessary.*
- Rotating Bur Holder
- Flexible Shaft Grease
Two year limited warranty on motor and foot speed control.