Foredom LX pendant motor Deluxe Stone Setting Kit with two handpieces - H.15 Hammer handpiece and H.18 Quick Change handpiece.
Foredom is the world leading manufacturer of flexshafts. This LX pendant hanging motor with a flexshaft is their specialised high torque and low speed motor.
This permanent magnet motor is the ideal choice for jobs where you need more power and more control, like stone setting, wax modelling, and pearl drilling.
Deluxe Stone Setting Kit includes:
- LX Pendant Hang-Up Motor - high torque, slow speed motor
- Foot Pedal Speed Control (C.TXR-2)
- H.18 Quick change handpiece
- H.15 Hammer action handpiece with an anvil point (HP10177)
- 13 piece accessory kit with stone setting step drills and steel engraving burrs in a small burr holder
- Flexshaft Grease
The LX ball bearing motor feature full power and torque from start up and throughout the entire speed range up to 5,000 rpm. They are ideal for use with Foredoms drill presses. They also are well matched with the H.15 and H.15D Hammer Handpieces.
It comes with a bail for hanging. The flexshaft included is a standard 39" long key tip inner shaft but with a specialist outer protective sheath made from more flexible neoprene. The key tip will connect to any of Foredom's quick disconnect handpieces. This motor is CE compliant and meets all electrical and safety requirements.
230 V version with a three pin fused UK plug.
Why is the label red rather than blue - is this a fake?!
No, the label is red to show it is a UK 230 voltage motor, rather than a US voltage.
Any Foredom hanging motor you buy in Europe SHOULD have a red label. If it is blue it is designed for 110V.
CE compliant speed control features solid state circuitry in a heavy duty plastic housing with an extra wide stable footprint, low profile, and non-skid pads on the bottom. It provides smooth control throughout the entire speed range.
Two year limited warranty on motor and foot speed control.
- H.18 Quick Change handpiece is for use with 2.35mm (3/32″) shank burs only. Quickly change accessories with a simple press lever action. It's light with a very slim grip making it comfortable for precision work, the pre-lubricated ball bearings do not require any lubrication.
- The H.15 Hammer handpiece includes an anvil point, and has a hammering rather than rotary action for use at low speed (0-5,000 rpm) by jewellers for stone setting and decorative work. Hammer has 1/32″ stroke and its impact can be adjusted from light to heavy by turning the silver adjusting ring. Please note - it requires periodic lubrication.