The Foredom Professional Stone Setting Kit Deluxe, comes with two great handpieces - H.15 Hammer handpiece and H.18 Quick Change handpiece.
This kit is designed for low-speed applications.
The LX pendant hanging motor with a flexshaft is Foredom's specialised high-torque and low-speed motor. It is the ideal choice for jobs where you need more power and more control, like stone setting, wax modelling, and pearl drilling.
Deluxe Stone Setting Kit includes:
- LX Pendant Hang-Up Motor - high torque, slow speed motor
- Foot Pedal Speed Control (C.TXR-2)
- H.18 Quick change handpiece
- H.15 Hammer action handpiece with an anvil point (HP10177)
- 13 piece accessory kit with stone setting step drills and steel engraving burrs in a small burr holder
- Flexshaft Grease
The LX ball bearing motor feature full power and torque from start up and throughout the entire speed range up to 5,000 rpm. The LX motor is ideal for the H.15 Hammer Handpiece, which must be run at slower speeds only. The motor comes with a hanging bail. CE compliant and meets all electrical and safety requirements.
230 V version with a three pin fused UK plug.
Two year limited warranty.
Why is the label red rather than blue - is this a fake?!
No, the label is red to show it is a UK 230 voltage motor, rather than a US voltage.
Any Foredom hanging motor you buy in Europe SHOULD have a red label. If it is blue it is designed for 110V.
Standard 39" long key-tip inner shaft, but with a specialist outer protective sheath made from more flexible neoprene. The key tip will connect to any of Foredom's 17 keytip quick disconnect handpieces.
- H.18 Quick Change handpiece accepts 2.35mm (3/32″) shank accessories and bits only. Quickly change accessories with a simple press lever action. It's a lovely light handpiece with a very slim grip, making it comfortable for precision work, like pearl drilling for instance. The pre-lubricated ball bearings do not require any lubrication. 7″ long, 19/32″ dia.
- The H.15 Hammer handpiece includes an anvil point, and has a hammering (reciprocating) rather than rotary action, used by jewellers for stone setting and decorative work. The hammer has 1/32″ stroke and its impact can be adjusted from light to heavy by turning the adjusting ring. Must be used at low speeds (0-5,000 rpm). Please note - it requires periodic lubrication. 6-1/4″ long, 1/4″ dia. at tip, wt. 3.65 oz.,
Speed Control included:
C.TXR-2 CE compliant foot pedal speed control features solid state circuitry in a heavy duty plastic housing with an extra wide stable footprint, low profile, and non-skid pads on the bottom. It provides smooth control throughout the entire speed range. It looks the same as Foredom's standard foot operated control but it has special electronics that converts AC current from an electrical outlet to DC current, the type required by Series LX motors. This control also has a different style plug that is made to fit the motor’s shielded-type plug
Two year limited warranty.
AK90 Accessory Kit
13-pc. assortment of step drills and steel engraving burs in small round bur holder.
Foredom is the world leading manufacturer of flexshafts.