EX-DISPLAY KIT - Grab a bargain! The box and some of the content of this kit may be a little scuffed or dirty.
THE KIT IS BRAND NEW AND COMPLETELY UNUSED!
The K.2240 Foredom Stone Setting Kit comes with the H.18 Quick Change handpiece and an accessory kit with burrs. This kit is designed for low-speed applications.
The LX pendant hanging motor with a flexshaft is Foredom's specialised high-torque and low-speed motor. It is the ideal choice for jobs where you need more power and more control, like stone setting, wax modelling, and pearl drilling.br />
Deluxe Stone Setting Kit includes:
- LX Pendant Hang-Up Motor - high torque, slow speed motor
- Foot Pedal Speed Control (C.TXR-2)
- H.18 Quick change handpiece
- 13 piece accessory kit with stone setting step drills and steel engraving burrs in a small burr holder
- Flexshaft Grease
Why is the label red rather than blue - is this a fake?
No, the label is red to show it is a UK 230 voltage motor, rather than a US voltage.
Any Foredom hanging motor you buy in Europe SHOULD have a red label. If it is blue it is designed for 110V.
The LX ball bearing motor feature full power and torque from start up and throughout the entire speed range up to 5,000 rpm. The LX motor is ideal for the H.15 Hammer Handpiece, which must be run at slower speeds only. The motor comes with a hanging bail. CE compliant and meets all electrical and safety requirements.
230 V version with a three-pin fused UK plug. Two year limited warranty.
Standard 39" long key-tip inner shaft. The key tip will connect to any of Foredom's 17 keytip quick disconnect handpieces.
- H.18 Quick Change handpiece accepts 2.35mm (3/32″) shank accessories and bits only. Quickly change accessories with a simple press lever action. It's a lovely light handpiece with a very slim grip, making it comfortable for precision work, like pearl drilling for instance. The pre-lubricated ball bearings do not require any lubrication. 7″ long, 19/32″ dia
C.TXR-2 CE compliant foot pedal speed control features solid state circuitry in a heavy duty plastic housing with an extra wide stable footprint, low profile, and non-skid pads on the bottom. It provides smooth control throughout the entire speed range. It looks the same as Foredom's standard foot operated control but it has special electronics that converts AC current from an electrical outlet to DC current, the type required by Series LX motors. This control also has a different style plug that is made to fit the motor’s shielded-type plug
AK90 Accessory Kit
13-pc. assortment of step drills and steel engraving burs in small round bur holder.
Foredom is the world leading manufacturer of flexshafts. Two year limited warranty.