NEW! Joyce Chen scissors - catch them on a low introductory price!
These scissors by Joyce Chen are amazing for cutting almost anything! Whether you’re using them to trim silver bezel wire, doing some light gardening, or preparing dinner - they are the perfect versatile tool!
- Patented flexible handles, reducing pressure and discomfort during prolonged use.
- Ambidextrous design, so anyone can use them.
- Tapered blades cut right to the tip for accuracy.
- Jewellery making - cutting thin metal e.g. silver wire, chain.
- Kitchen - cut herbs, debone chicken, cut through lobster shell
- Gardening - pruning shrubbery
- All purpose - cut plastic, thin metal, rubber, fabric, paper
Material: Chrome molybdenum stainless steel with rust-resistant, no stain finish.
The carbon content in the steel is more than doubled compared to standard stainless scissors, but its Molybdenum and Vanadium content keeps the extreme hardness without it becoming brittle.
Size: 16cm L x 8.5cm W, 4cm blade length.
Still not convinced? Click here to read an article on Chef Kwang Uh by eater.com.
"I had heard from other metal smiths that these were great scissors for cutting metals. They are! Able to do cuts without serration marring like you get using Tin snips which saves me buffing time as well as giving me better precision. I'm spending much less time grinding and filing edges as well."
"Joyce Chen makes a wonderful utility scissor. I've had several pairs through the years and I got these to have as a spare pair. I am hard on them as I use them to cut thin metal sheet (silver, copper, brass) in my jewelry work. They always work like champs and seem to stay sharp much longer than others I've tried. They are light, easy to handle, and fit my hand well (unlike aviation-type shears that are heavy and cumbersome to use). They really do the job."