Fine Silver Painting Powder for Enamel - 5gms
This painting powder allows you to hand paint details onto vitreous enamel projects. You could handwrite a name or add intricate details of your own! Supplied with lavender oil.
How to use:
- Mix the fine silver painting powder with the lavender oil which is included, adding oil until a consistency similar to thin acrylic paint has been achieved.
- Paint the mixture however you desire onto a clean, fused layer of vitreous enamel.
- Allow the paint to completely dry before firing. The dried paint is lighter in color than the wet paint, which is a helpful indicator of when it is dry.
- Fire at 760°C until the previous layer of enamel has re-vitrified to accept the applied fine silver. You can also torch fire!
- Once the enamel has cooled it is time to polish!
- Additional layers of powder can be applied and fired over the top of the fired layer of painting powder but be sure to polish the first layer before adding more!
- Any remaining painting powder that has been mixed with lavender oil can be left to dry out, scraped back into the jar and saved for future use.
Can also be used on porcelain and glass!
For Porcelain fire at 699°C for 15 mins.
For Glass Cabochons fire at 705°C for 4 mins.
Sold as a 5gm jar.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Fine Silver Painting Powder for Enamel | Cool Tools - Paint with Real Silver on Vitreous Enamel
If you are interested in this product, please click here: http...
Cool Tools | EZ960® Ring with Fine Silver Painted Enamel by Karen Trexler | Enameled Sterling Silver
If you are interested in the products used in this video, plea...