Rubber Bonded Abrasive Polishing Wheels - 74pc assorted set
These silicon carbide abrasive wheels are used for light de-burring, cleaning, smoothing and polishing.
With three different shapes of four different abrasive grits you'll find just the shape and abrasiveness you need. Small discs ideal for hard-to-reach areas. Use on ferrous and non-ferrous alloys and other materials.
Don't use over 10,000RPM (for reference, the SR motor goes to 18,000RPM).
Black = Extra Coarse
Brown = Coarse
Green = Medium
White = Fine
Included in the set is;
- 1 x A-M9 threaded mandrel (3/32" shank)
- 1 x A-M1 screw mandrel (3/32" shank)
- 24 Wheels - 6 of each grit. 22 x 3 mm (.866″ x .118″)
- 24 x Tapered discs (tapered to a fine knife-like edge) - 6 of each grit. 22 x 3.5 mm (.866″ x .138″)
- 24 x Cylinders - 6 of each grit. 7 x 20 mm (.275″ x .787″)
The abrasives shapes above all have a 1/16" arbor hole. They can be used with the following mandrels: