JOOLTOOL 3M DIAMOND SANDING ABRASIVES (sometimes referred to as JoolTool 3M Microfinishing Diamond Abrasives)
These really useful industrial-grade 3M diamond sanding abrasives, are perfect for hard materials such as precious metals, semi-precious & precious stones, carbide, cobalt, tungsten, as well as plastics, resin, and glass.
They can be used either wet or dry.
This is a must in your Lapidary kit, for cutting and shaping stones, as well as smoothing marks.
HOW DO I USE THESE?
- Ideal for cutting & shaping stones as well as smoothing out chips. For a higher polish on your stones or glass, once you have gone through all the grits here, follow up with the Premium Diamond Polishing Abrasive.
- JEWELLERY MAKING
- Fantastic results on jewellery and precious metals: performs better than emery paper and fills porosity. Also works great on plastics and for glass defect repair.
- POLISHING WATCH CRYSTAL
- Removes heavy to fine scratches on watch crystals.
- CARBIDE TOOLS
- Sharpen router bits, forstner bits, shaper cutters and various other tools & remove chips. The sharper-than-factory finish reduces heat build-up during tool operation.
Use wet or dry.
Requires a backpad and JoolTool recommend you add a BumpOn cushion to extend the life span of the abrasive and to give you the best finishing results.
- 74 Micron / Coarse / Aqua
- 45 Micron / Medium / Natural
- 30 Micron / Fine / Mint
- 20 Micron / Very Fine / Peach
IMPORTANT - THE INDIVIDUAL ABRASIVES ARE SOLD AS SINGLES (ONE ABRASIVE DISC) IN THE 4" SIZE, AND DOUBLES (2 DISCS) IN THE 3" SIZE
- Combo set of ONE of each grit in either 3" or 4"