Silver Leaf Kit - use Art Clay Silver Paste to turn any leaf into silver!*
Real silver, which you can paint with? Yes, that is Art Clay Silver Paste! Did you know that you can use Art Clay Silver Paste to transform a leaf (or any other burnable organic shape) into silver? In short, you paint the silver paste on the leaf and it will take on the texture of the leaf!
Immortalise leaves from a special bouquet of flowers, or make a magical garden necklace, and - tiny leaves makes oh-so-adorable earrings.
We LOVE making silver leaves... This kit contains our top tips on how to do this successfully
Art Clay Paste is also a very handy product to have in your metal clay tool kit - you can use it to;
- Stick dry, unfired pieces together, you can build and layer shapes to make more advanced designs
- "Glue" fired Art Clay pieces together
- Combine dry unfired Art Clay together with already fired Art Clay
- Set fine silver findings on fired OR unfired Art Clay
What is included in the kit?
- Art Clay Silver Paste - 10gm
- Stainless Steel Drying Mesh
- Detailed instructions
*Technically you can use ANY leaf, but some work better than others - the project instructions will tell you how to choose the best version!
Please note: the pot is NOT supposed to be full. It does contain the right weight of paste.