Padico Pourable Silicone Mould Making Gel
Make your own clear silicone moulds!
How to use:
- Clean the item you plan to make a mould from.
- Use a Mould Box (available here) or similar container which silicone will not adhere to.
- Put the item in the bottom of the container, with the top facing upwards.
- Weigh out equal amounts of A and B (1:1 ratio).
- Mix together well using included spatula. Mix steadily but not too fast, as it can introduce bubbles.
- Pour slowly over your object and ensure it is covered over.
- Silicone will begin curing in 30 mins, but leave to fully cure for 24 hours. The time can depend on temperature and humidity.
- Once cured, remove your moulded object, and your mould will be ready to use!
Size: 100g (50g Part A, 50g Part B)
Please note: some materials may inhibit the curing process, e.g. organic items which contain water, so it’s best to do a test piece on the surface of your item. You can coat the original item with acrylic spray, varnish, or paint and allowing to dry before moulding.
Safety note: use in a ventilated space while wearing protective gloves.
Do not store in direct sunlight.