Foredom Brushless High Speed Rotary Handpiece/Motor - 2.35mm/3/32" Collet
This H.MH-150 handpiece features a brushless motor design with a high torque motor that is powerful even at minimum speeds. The sealed housing eliminates dust, noise, and vibration, and theres never a need to replace carbon brushes.
This is the handpiece that comes installed in the K.1050 kit. It works with the K.1050, K.1053, K.1054 and K.1055 controll units.
- Ergonomic and brushless with long-lasting ceramic ball bearings
- Burr changes are quick and easy; just a simple twist of the front section of the handpiece will release the burr
- Pre-installed with 2.35mm (3/32″) collet
- 6.3″ long, 1.06″ motor diameter
- 19mm (0.75)″ grip diameter
Collet size - 2.35mm (3/32")
6.3″ overall length, 0.75″ grip diameter, 1.06″ motor diameter.