Foredom Brushless High Torque Micromotor Kit - with two handpieces, adjustable chuck style & 2.35mm fixed collet
This Dual Port micro motor kit has two ports ready to plug in the two included handpieces - and comes with three speed settings allowing you everything from detailed precision to fast cutting;
- High Speed: smooth, clean, and sharp detailing in metal and wood. It’s also great for bright-cutting, grinding, finishing, texturing, and polishing.
- Medium Speed: ideal for effortless and fast stock removal in wood, diestone, or acrylics
- Low Speed: extra control and power for stone setting and milling.
- Brushless means you NEVER change motor brushes
- High torque - 10 oz. in or 70mNm or 230W - even at minimum speed.
- Sealed housing eliminates dust, noise, and vibration - smooth working
- Two ports on the control box allows you to keep both handpiece plugged in ready to go at any time. One port on back of control box for Brushless Handpiece and One on front for Brush Type Micromotor
- Adjustable chuck style handpiece - use any bit up to 4mm diameter shank. HP4-817
- Quick change hand piece - just twist the front to release the shank and replace the bit. Brushless. H.MH-150
- Three-pin UK plug
- Two Year Limited Warranty
What is in the kit?
- Control Box with LED (HP4-817)
- 50/60 Hz, 100VA
- 5.4″ wide, 9.1″ deep, 7″ high with built in overload protection
- Dials set precise speed and torque, auto cruise, forward or reverse rotation
- Choose between dial or foot control for adjusting speed
- Digital display for precise speed and torque settings
- Quick Change Brushless Handpiece (with built-in motor) H.MH-150
- 50,000 RPM Maximum Operating Speed
- 6.3″ long, 1.06″ motor diameter, .75″ grip diameter, 8.4 oz/237.7 gr.
- Ergonomic and brushless with long-lasting ceramic ball bearings
- Quick and easy bur changeswith a simple twist of the front of the Handpiece
- 2.35mm (3/32″) collet.
- Adjustable Chuck style Handpiece - Geared 3-jaw #0 Chuck (with built-in motor) H.MH-120
- Takes any size rotary accessory or drill bit with shanks up to 4mm (5/32″) diameter.
- For deburring cast pieces, polishing, taking down weld seams, and moderate to heavy grinding and rapid stock removal in metal and wood.
- It comes with a chuck key in molded plastic handle.
- 20,000 RPM Maximum Operating Speed.
- Length= 8-3/32″ / 205.8 mm, weight=1-lb. 2-oz / 510 grams, diameter= 1-1/64″ / 26mm at chuck end
- CE compliant
- HP7-7060 Foot Speed Control
- Variable speed foot control. Adjust speed with the foot pedal. From 1,000 up to 50,000 RPM.
Learn more - K.1055 micromotor manual