NEW! Introductory Price - Only £419!
The K.1070 High Speed Rotary Micromotor is the latest micromotor kit from Foredom.
For High Speed Applications up to 38,000rpm including light deburring of cast pieces, bright cutting in jewellery making and fine detailing in wood.
The Foredom K.1070 is the ideal micromotor when you want a comfortable, slender and contoured grip handpiece, ideal for delicate work, but don't want to lose any torque or speed. Remember, the handpiece is the motor, giving you less vibrations compared to a rotating flexshaft.
The handpiece has a fan cooled, brush-type continuous duty motor and stays cool and vibration free with permanently lubricated and shielded ball bearings with no need to lubricate!
Choose between hand or foot control of the speed.
HP4-917 Control Box (same as K.1020, K.1080 and K.1090):
- On/Off Switch
- Choose between Forward or Reverse rotation, Dial or Foot speed control.
- Adjust speed from low to full using either the dial on the box or with the foot control.
- Overload Protector Light which turns red and sounds a beeping alarm when the motor stalls.
Handpiece/Motor -H.MH-170 High Speed Rotary Handpiece 2.35mm (3/32")
- Slender, contoured grip for precise and very high speed work.
- Quick release rotary type chuck.
- Fan cooled, brush type continuous duty motor.
- Permanently lubricated and shielded ball bearings - no need to lubricate!
- Easy burr changes – you just twist to release or lock burr (remember to NEVER close quick release handpieces without something installed in the collet).
- Handpiece cradle included
- 6.2″ overall length, 5/8″ grip diameter, 1″ motor diameter, weighs 208gms
- DC30V/1.2A. CE marked
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Foredom K.1070 Micromotor Collet Change
How to change collets in K.1070 micromotor handiece. Purpose o...
Foredom K.1070 Motor Brushes
Instructions for changing motor brushes in K.1070 micromotor.
Foredom Micromotor K.1070 Fuse Change
Simple step-by-step instructions for changing the fuse in Fore...