The K.1040 High Speed Rotary Micromotor is the latest micromotor kit from Foredom.
Slow, steady and smooooooth!
With this new kit you'll get full high torque already at the lowest speed - and you can start it as low as 500RPM.
The Foredom K 1040 is the ideal micromotor when you want a comfortable, less cumbersome handpiece, ideal for delicate work, but not loose any torque or speed. Remember, the handpiece is the motor, giving you less vibrations compared to a rotating flexshaft.
The brushless motor design means you never need to replace carbon brushes.
Choose between hand or foot control of the speed.
This micromotor has two speed settings:
Setting 1 – Full speed range up to 50,000 RPM.
Setting 2 – 500 RPM – 5,000 RPM - still with full torque
- Maximum Torque – (11.3 oz-in / 8 N-Cm) or 160 Watts Output Power
- Sealed housing eliminates dust, noise, and vibration
- 115 or 230 Volt
- Two Year Warranty
- UKCA and CE marked, double insulated
Handpiece/Motor - H.MH-140 - Both 2.35mm and 1/8" collet included
- Ergonomic, comfortable grip
- Brushless with long-lasting ball bearings
- Easy burr changes – you just twist to release or lock burr (remember to NEVER close quick release handpieces without something installed in the collet)
- Designed for simple collet changes - comes with both 3/32˝ (2.35mm) and 1/8˝collets
- Handpiece cradle included
- 6.5˝ long, 1-1/8˝ diameter at thickest end, 1/2˝ diameter at nosecone, 5´ long handpiece cord, weighs 8.9 oz.
Control Box with Front Panel LED
- Dial speed control sets precise speed and can set a maximum speed for operation with foot control
- LED digital speed display
- Choose between Forward or Reverse rotation, Dial or Foot speed control, 115 or 230 Volt
- Four optional locations on the control box to mount included handpiece cradle
- Tray with lip on top of control box to hold small items - also a perfect fit for the grey handpiece holder
- Comes with variable speed foot control - set the max speed using the dial on the control box and use the foot pedal with no stress only up to the preset speed.
- Built in overload protection
- 50/60 Hz - 250 Input Watts,
- 6˝ wide x 8˝ deep x 4-1/4˝ high, 6´ cord, weighs 5.4 lbs.